Terms and Conditions
Get Graphology Advantage - GGA Membership
Start for free (recommended) with the Get Graphology Awareness program at Google Classroom and the login code is 6vddtz7.
- Student Plan - $15 monthly.
- Self Paced
- GGA Membership - $55 yearly.
- (Includes Student Plan Features)
Top 5 Reasons To Become A Global Graphologists Association Member
Knowledge: Gain the knowledge you need to excel at handwriting analysis through GGA opportunities such as the GGA Graphology Conference and club events. All GGA members receive a discount on GGA education programs.
Community: Connect with other Graphologists who can help you answer the questions you face on the job. Join a local club and attend events with other graphologists in your area. Use the online membership directory to connect with other members you meet through industry events.
Reference: Use the GGA traits and other references assembled by GGA as a quick and easy reference for detailed information on graphology terms and ideas.
Shared Resources: Visit the GGA Store for access to handwriting analysis sheets, a/v presentations, and articles on new development related to graphology and handwriting analysis.
Recognition: Receive recognition by achieving certification as a Graphologist, a credential that confirms your mastery of graphology principles and best practices and sets you apart as an expert and leader in the handwriting analysis field. Members receive a waived certification application fee—a $200 value!
Get Graphology Awareness course helps you understand what graphology is all about. There is history, faq's, the theory of graphology, and more. When you successfully complete this awareness course, you will be invited to learn graphology in detail, via the Get Graphology Advantage program. On successful completion, Graphologist Certification will be provided by the Global Graphologists Association. After obtaining certification as a graphologist, you will be invited to the Get Graphology Ability program which is a continuous peer-reviewed handwriting analysis, practice process.
Get Graphology Awareness - Advantage of using graphology.
- Become aware of what all graphology can offer. Understand the scope and limits.
- Make an informed choice to use or learn and practice graphology. Understand and prepare for what it takes to achieve accreditation.
Get Graphology Advantage - Advantage of learning graphology.
- Graphology helps you to understand the other person's behavior both hidden and visible.
- Personality development. Continuous self-improvement using graphology as feedback.
Get Graphology Ability - Advantage of practicing graphology.
- Showcase your expertise, skills, and experience as a practicing graphologist.
- Your every handwriting analysis is peer-reviewed. Counted, credited, and celebrated.
If you have any queries or need more information. Write to us | Whatsapp # +91 7666043123 | Call +91 7517665544
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Global Graphologists Association's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Global Graphologists Association's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Global Graphologists Association at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Global Graphologists Association's website are provided "as is". Global Graphologists Association makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Global Graphologists Association does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Global Graphologists Association or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Global Graphologists Association's Internet site, even if Global Graphologists Association or a Global Graphologists Association authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Global Graphologists Association's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Global Graphologists Association does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Global Graphologists Association may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Global Graphologists Association does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Global Graphologists Association has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Global Graphologists Association of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Global Graphologists Association's website shall be governed by the laws subject to the Mumbai jurisdiction in the state of Maharashtra, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of the Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Once your subscription starts you can't get a refund for any payments you've already made. If you don't want to subscribe anymore, cancel your subscription. You will still have access to the subscription until the end of the period you have paid for.